— Education Background —
2015.09-Now South China University of Technology (SCUT)
- Degree to Be Obtained: Doctor of Software Engineering (Average Score: 88.27/100)
- Honors and Awards: National Scholarship for Doctoral Students (2018)
2011.09-2015.07 South China University of Technology (SCUT)
- Degree and Major: Bachelor of Software Engineering (GPA: 3.52/4.0)
- Honors and Awards: The First Prize Scholarship (2014)
— Research Experience —
2018.04 – Now Participate in “The History of Digital Humanities”, the Science and Technology Program of Guangzhou (No.201806020075).
2017.10 – Now Participate in “Intelligent Music Search and Recommendation Platform based on Big-data Analysis”, the Science and Technology Program of Guangzhou (No. 201802010025).
2017.01 – 2018.12 Participate in “Research on Real-time Anomaly Detection Technology of Uncertain Big Data Stream”, the Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong (No. 2017A030310428).
2015.09 – 2017.08 Participate in “Industrialization of Big Data Analysis and Recommendation Platform for Mobile Internet Users”, the Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province (No. 2015B010131003).
2015.05 – 2017.04 Participate in “Development and Industrialization of Big Data Management and Analysis for Mobile Internet User Behavior”, the Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province (No. 201604010017)
— Work Experience —
2014.07-2014.10 Kingsoft Office
- Position: C++ Developer Intern
- Experience: Developed download module and testing tools base the open-source tool CURL. Implemented WiFi locate module for PC Client.