Rui Zhang (张睿)
Dept. of Software Engineering, South China Univ. of Technology (SCUT), GuangZhou 510006, PR China
Address: Dept. of Software Engineering, South China Univ. of Technology
I am now a direct doctoral student at South China University of Technology and affiliated with the NLP group of Social Media Processing and Software Technology Research Center (Guangdong) in Guangzhou, PR China. I am now working with Prof. Wang Zhenyu. My research deals with Natural Language Processing and Online Social Network Analysis, with a focus on deep learning. I obtained my bachelor degree from the Software Engineering Department at South China University of Technology in 2015. I worked with Dr. Feng Yuxiang during my undergraduate period.
My general interests include artificial intelligence, deep learning, reinforcement learning, and natural language processing. I am particularly interested in the following fields:
- Human-Computer Conversation (Dialogue Systems, Emotional Conversational Agents, etc.)
- Chinese Poetry Generation
- Social Network Analysis and Social Media Text Processing
My page at Semantic Scholar.
Selected Honors and Rewards
● National Scholarship for Doctoral Students (2018)
● The First Prize Scholarship (2014)